The Healthy Hearts Northwest program includes:
- Quarterly site visits and a monthly phone call by a practice coach to support improving ABCS heart health measures.
- Technical assistance on how to use your EHR for quality improvement purposes.
- Assistance producing reports on your ABCS clinical quality measures.
- Benchmarked reports on ABCS clinical quality performance measures at regional, state, and national levels.
- High-value information about how to participate in value-based reimbursement programs, such as PQRS and Meaningful Use.
- A practice assessment report that indicates opportunities for improving your quality improvement infrastructure.
- Webinars every other month to help practices meet their Healthy Hearts Northwest improvement milestones.
- Phone-based office hours to discuss different topics and share lessons learned.
- Participation in this study qualifies physicians to earn ABFM and ABIM MOC Part IV credit.
- For some clinics: Coordinated visit to an exemplar clinic.
- For some clinics: Training in the use of evidence-based cardiovascular risk reduction calculation and care planning.
Is this you?
You are a primary care physician heading home from your practice and wondering, “Do I really have the latest evidence to help my last patient manage his heart condition?” You know things change fast. How will you keep up? With the right support, you could build your capacity and use the latest evidence to deliver even better care for all of your patients. You don’t need another invitation to a seminar and more time away from your patients. You need evidence now.